Thursday 10 April 2008

Jazz Agility Training - Nearly 11 Months

I took Jazz training today she is going to be 11 months old in 5 days.

I am now training her on the dog walk and see-saw, she is getting her contacts nicely especially as she has only just started.

I am also doing quite alot of grid work for her pacing.

I am struggling to keep up with her now as you can see in the video! So i am starting to train her in distance control, as you can see in the video there are mistakes because im not faster enough, so hopefully she can work ahead of me soon! I am trying to keep up the best i can and she isnt even running her fastest yet so i deffently need distance control haha!


Here is a video of Jazz training today..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Zara i have 6 border collie's who i work in agility and i adore Jazz. I saw your video's on youtube and saw the link to your blog. Jazz is going to be an amazingly fast collie. She is showing so much potential in that video mine were never that fast at her age. Looking foward to seeing more video's of her on your blog and youtube. What is your email address because i would like to keep in touch if that is ok with you?

Lucinda said...

thank you :)

my email is: lulu20318@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey x

omg!! she is lyk sooo quick lol x shes gonna b beatin every1 at da competitons especially roxi lol x

Speak 2 u on msn bye xx

Courtney x

Eden Evans said...

ooh, very impressive :D x x. I'm v. jealous she is amazin. Lol it is so random, dat otha border collie like sittin under the dog walk lol haha
Luv u Lulu
Edie x x

Zoe Fletcher said...

Oh my god. Your dog is amazing!!! Showing such great potential at such a young age, your dog works so well for you. No doubt there'll be some very jealous people out there when they see how good she is!!!

Good luck with agility.

Anonymous said...

she's really amazing :)
where abouts are you from?

Lucinda said...

Thanks,

Im from Jersey (Channel Islands)