Tuesday 30 December 2008

Vogue - 11 weeks

Vogue is 11 weeks old today, She has been with me for 2 weeks now (even though it feels like I have had her for ever) She is such a little devil! lol.... She is extremely outgoing and everything i wanted from my pup :). I have taken her into town and to pet shops and she isnt bothered by anything (at the moment) which is great! She loves all the fuss from people, but poor Angel & Jazz don't get a look in with people in town, all the fuss gets made over Vogue.

She had her first vaccination last Thursday, she made a little cry but she was very brave! Her second vaccination is this Friday YAY! She can finally go on the floor and out for 'short' walks with Angel & Jazz.
I couldn't of asked for a better puppy, she is exactly what I have been looking for. She absolutely LOVES toys! Especially tug games, she is very focused on toys but equaly as focused on treats(Which comes in very handy for training lol)

I have been doing bits of training with her every evening. She gets very excited when i get out her clicker, because she knows shes going to get a game of tug and treats! Her training is going extremely well... I will be posting a video of her training next week.

Here are some photo's of her taken today....

1 comment:

Sophie said...

she is actaully so adorable...i want her
she is a little fluff ball too haha lol :P