Saturday 17 April 2010

Vogue's First Monthly Competition

It's been a VERY long time since i last posted but to be honest i haven't really done much Agility.... Angel is now retired and Jazz is still training (we'll get there in the end) lol!

Vogue turned 18 months old on Wednesday : ) all grown up (NOT) !! She is such a little rascal!

Her training has been going well... Although she has had confidence problems with the dog walk since she fell off at a training weekend with Natasha Wise. But thankfuly she went back on it for the first time Wednesday night : ).

Today Vogue competed in her first monthly competition... We got E'd but i was very pleased with her run (especially her weaves). It was my fault not being able to keep up with her and overall bad handling really (I need to get fit)!!

Here is the Video...

6 comments:

shahanara said...

Really your blog is very nice, thanks!!

Pippa Sheltie said...

Happy birthday Vogue!
From
Pippa

smart number provider said...

Thanks for this post I really miss my dog :( thanks btw

Duct Cleaning said...

be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning

fillthishome.com said...

cool vid

lucas said...

thanks for sharing and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.