Saturday 29 March 2008

Angel - Agility Training

I took Angel to agility training this afternoon, we were training for about 1hour 30mins which was good for both of us because it gets us fit lol... Angel was little miss speedy at training and she was really enjoying her self which is nice to see! I don't train Angel to much because she starts getting slower the more i train her, i have noticed she seems to get fed up of to much training so i only train every so often!

Here is a short video of Angel training today..

2 comments:

Eden Evans said...

Aww she looks relly gd in the video, nice music too. I went yesterday just to watch, I cnt believe I didnt c u :'(

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy watching you and Angel train together you two have such a strong bond. Nice video aswell.

Take care