Monday 10 March 2008

Back From Crufts!!..


Bad Storm: Angel isn't home with me :( she is still in England because of the terrible storm, i am hoping she will be back wednesday morning! It just isnt the same without her at home
She is now back home :D

I am now back home from Crufts 2008, it was amazing as it always is.

I really enjoyed watching the agility of course and the flyball (WOW THE SPEED........)

The best in show was great the agility championships were amazing to watch that was the highlight of Crufts for me!


Me and Angel did 5 good citizen silver displays which was good fun. On the saturday we done 3 displays and on the second display the Duke Of Kent and Grommit came in the ring because Grommit is now the new face for the good citizen dog scheme (Im not sure what the dogs thought when a giant Grommit came into the ring haha)

Angel was really tired at the end of each day and so was I we had quite alot of travelling getting on buses and taxi's (im pleased that part is over haha)

I didnt take many photo's because i was to busy buying leads & collars lol and watching everything.

Here is a photo of me and Angel on our bench......

1 comment:

Eden Evans said...

Hey Lucinda,
It was great to see you at Crufts. Great pity I didn't see you perform in person though it sounds like it went really well and I'm sure you made me proud lol xx. Looking hot in your picture, dats both of you. You must have been really missing Angel almost as much as I miss Lolie, 10 days without her (waa!!!! lol). They both arrived safe thank god despite the storm. Anyway well done at Crufts , I feel for you about Angel and good luck in future x x x