Sunday 23 March 2008

(Day 3) Obedience

It was the final day today it was obedience. Jazz was so excited her tail was wagging most of the day! I didn’t no what to expect with Jazz because she was there all day. She was great except from when she saw my parents and decided instead of picking up the dumbell she would go and vist them haha! Apart from that she was concentrating really well especially for the age of 10months! I couldnt ask anymore of her she really done me proud today :)

Results…
12 – 17 years Individual – (1st)
12 – 17 years Team – (1st)

The Final; Jazz got into the final WOO, I was nervous because it had been a long day for her and i didn’t know if she would still be able to concentrate but she proved me wrong!! She was AMAZING the whole round she was tuned into me. I wasnt confident with her recall because it was a long way, but she managed to wait even if she didnt sniff the floor a little bit lol! I will post the final results tomorrow..

No comments: